Thursday, August 25, 2016

Bout of Books #17- Thursday

I've been reading:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (pp. 290-420)
Pages read today: 131
Total pages read: 509

Another busy day today- I had various messages and work and uni related things to sort out, plus a bus trip back home. I get terribly travel sick on buses so reading was absolutely out of the question- or so I thought! I downloaded the audiobook of Order of the Phoenix from my library's OverDrive and got a good chunk listened to while careening around those stomach-churning country roads. Ugh, on a hot day as well... let's just say I was very glad to get off the bus.

I won't get much more reading done tonight, as I've got work in a bit. A combination of GCSE results night and a concert in the vicinity means it'll probably be crazily busy, so... at least I won't be bored, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment