Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday
Reading: I'm planing on reading some of The Blind Assassin later, if that counts
Pages read today: zilch, so far Later: 19
Total pages read: 195

11.07pm
Today was really warm and sunny, so of course sod's law meant I was stuck in work for ten hours, driving around and standing in front of a hot pizza oven. I also found out that my new job, which I was supposed to start on Monday, wants me in for two shifts this week, so there goes all my free time this week! Oh well, I need the money so I can't complain.

So, no reading done today so far unfortunately. I got home from work about an hour ago so I've just made dinner and watched some BBC iPlayer, but I'll be getting stuck in to The Blind Assassin before bed hopefully :)


Wednesday
Reading: NOS4R2 
Pages read today: 60
Total pages read: 255


11.16am
Goood morning! I'm off today, which of course means it's raining. Oh well. I read a good 50 pages of NOS4R2 over a lazy breakfast. I always find in readathons that I read much better when I read a chunk all in one go, instead of little bits here and there like how I read the rest of the time. NOS4R2 is great and I'm really hoping to get it finished this week, if nothing else.


No comments:

Post a Comment