Friday, May 8, 2015

Re-readathon: Friday and Saturday

Friday
Reading: How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran, The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Pages read: 116
Total pages read: 595


10.20pm
Pages read so far: 65
Fridays are kind of a nightmare for me. Uni in the morning, then travel two hours home, eat dinner, go to work. I used to work the late shift until 4am on Fridays so at least I don't do that anymore...

Still, doesn't leave me with much time for reading. How to be a Woman is as delightful and readable as I remember though, so I've been picking it up whenever I've got a spare moment. Currently debating with myself as to whether to get some studying in tonight or simply retire with Caitlin Moran's escapades in strip clubs. I know which I'd rather do, and which I really should be doing...


Saturday
Reading: How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
Pages read: 109
Total pages read: 704
Books finished: How to be a Woman

11.40pm
Pages read so far: 75
Ugh, today.

How I feel about today.

I worked a ten-hour shift today, which is pretty normal for a Saturday, but I'm totally shattered. Then I got home and found my phone isn't sending texts for some reason that neither I nor Google can ascertain. And my computer may or may not be having issues too. And I just cannot be bothered sorting either of these things out.

Still, How to be a Woman is good- I'm on the last chapter, so I'll almost certainly finish it before I go to sleep tonight. I'm happy I've had the opportunity to reread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment